Are you a natural leader that enjoys the fast pace of service? Are you passionate about customers, service and restaurants? Do you take pride in all that you do? Does the thought of training and nurturing a team float your boat? If so, we need you as part of our management team to help lead the service and training side of Bistrotheque in Bethnal Green. The idea of achieving a high level of service and consistency in a busy dining room serving 250 covers for brunch and 150 for dinner should definitely not phase you.
As a restaurant manager we expect you to share our pride in trying to get things right every time and we expect you to demonstrate not only service skills and an approach to training which inspire the junior team but a level of consistency which ensures that the delivery of our order of service and our commitment to customers send is a good as it should be every time. This role comes with the responsibility of training and development so being able to see the potential in people and knowing how to bring this out will be up to you.
We know how we like service to run and we know how we like customers to be treated, so we won’t have any trouble training you in the way we like to deliver the Bistrotheque experience.
• Preparing food and dining experiences that we are proud of is motivational
• Tomorrow should be better than today
• We are only as good as our teams so we want you and your team to be the best at what you do.
• A modern systematic approach to running services and staff training
• A chance to be part of a successful and secure restaurant business in Bethnal Green
• A dynamic & driven team
• Discount in our restaurants
• On-going training programme
• Recruitment bonus for sourcing candidates
• Supplier visits and away days
We believe we can help build your career and develop you as a manager, whatever your professional ambitions for the future. If you hope to run your own business one day then we have all the know how to share with you which we've developed over the last thirteen years.
• c. £45k package
• Start date to be negotiated